Global Strategy is an experienced business development and market intelligence consultancy. Our strategic consulting solutions assist clients to enter, evolve and expand in emerging and developed markets through fact-based business and market development analysis.
Since 2001, we have successfully assisted clients with their growth strategies and enjoy a strong track record with hundreds of consulting engagements covering developed and emerging markets. Areas of expertise include market opportunity assessment, competitive analysis, innovation and technology sourcing, distribution channel + value chain analysis, market entry, partnering and due diligence.
Dave Warar, CEO
OUR COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGES
Dave is a seasoned commercial & business development executive with 25+ years of industry and business experience in the BioPharma, Medical Device and Health & Wellness sectors.
His consulting expertise includes many other fields such as Advanced Materials, Animal Health, Chemical, Cleantech, Energy, FMCG, Food & Beverage, Personal Care and Nanotech.
Dave has a solid international business background developed over 2 decades, with a successful history of deal-making in developed and emerging markets.
His expertise includes market evaluation, commercialization strategy & implementation, proposal development, asset valuation, alliance strategy & execution, and managing business development, sales & marketing teams.
* Former industry executives with strong international business expertise
* Customized assignments tailored to client requirements
* Proprietary SMART methodology for synergistic product and partner matching
* Personally-developed relationships with key executives at companies,
government agencies, funding groups, and research institutes worldwide
* Global expertise through our Global Consulting Network in 70+ countries,
including all key developed and emerging markets
* Identify, analyze, and report under the radar business opportunities + intelligence
* Proven track record of creating profitable partnering relationships and
generating value-added, actionable business intelligence